So, here's the world's fastest recap:
- May 15th: Jon and Mara Graduate from Perkins School of Theology
- May 17th: Jon and Mara move out of their house in Red Oak, TX.
- May 18th-June 24th Jon and Mara adopt the transient life and rotate between the guest beds of various family members. We had a great time visiting not just our parents but family and friends we haven't had as much opportunity to spend good, quality time with since moving down to Texas.
- June 24th: aside from this being our 4th wedding anniversary, we moved into our new home in Beatrice, NE
- July 1: Jon begins his appointment as the Associate Pastor at Centenary UMC in Beatrice. Mara begins her appointment as the University Minister at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Lincoln.
More to come!